Friday, March 23, 2012

Moving to the other side of Texas

I appreciate the guest post, Ignacio Phillips

I just moved into a completely different city. I have always lived in the same house and in the same town. Now I am on the completely different side of Texas. When I first decided to move, I didn’t think it was going to be a big deal. I would still be in Texas, so how much could change. Well, the answer is a lot. I guess I have lived a sheltered life and didn’t realize how vast Texas can be. The other side of Texas is basically another state. I had to look up all new companies. I found a new phone company through google, I found a new energy company through
www.shopelectricityratestexas.com and I found a new trash service by asking the neighbors. I felt like I was starting from scratch. I never would have thought of myself as being naïve, but I am. I should have never thought the move would be easy and I should have prepared more. Instead, I have been running around crazy and overwhelmed. I hope to get settled soon and make some new friends. I also hope to learn about what the rest of Texas has to offer.








No comments: